Wrist Size Guide
To measure your wrist size for a bangle or bracelet purchase, you can follow these steps:
- Use a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string.
- Wrap the measuring tape or string around your wrist at the widest point. This is usually just below the wrist bone.
- Make sure that the measuring tape or string is snug but not too tight. You should be able to slip a finger between the tape or string and your wrist.
- If you're using a string, mark the point where the string meets itself with a pen or marker.
- Lay the measuring tape or string flat and measure the length in inches or centimeters. This measurement is your wrist size.
- Add 1/2 inch to your wrist size to determine your bangle or bracelet size. This will ensure that the bangle or bracelet is comfortable and not too tight.
Keep in mind that some bangles and bracelets come in different sizes, so make sure to check the size chart for the specific piece you're interested in purchasing.